Monday, March 1, 2010

Weekend ~**~ Fin de Semana















We had heavy rains on Friday and Saturday, which makes biking difficult for me, but allows me for more time to play with my sweet little kitty. Lately, she is very active in the mornings and I think she likes to have me around.





As soon as the rain cleared out, I went to the beach to check out the big waves. Being able to bike to the beach is another of the great pleasures I have discovered during this unemployment period.


Sunday morning made a beautiful time for a ride to Sharks beach. Biking in the morning after a rainy day is a real treat. I like to observe everyday objects while pedaling. The morning light seems to illuminate everything and it makes everything seem clean and shinny; the grass looks greener and the sky seems bluer.


















Llovió muchusímo el viernes y el domingo, y por eso se he hizo difícil montar en bici, pero me permitio
pasar más tiempo jugando con mi gatita, que últimamente está muy activa en las maňanas.

En cuanto paro de llover, fui a la playa a ver las enormes olas.
El poder ir a la playa en bici es uno de los pequeňos teseros que he descubrierto durante esta época de desempleo.


La maňana del domingo fue perfecta para dar un paseo hasta Sharks beach. Montar en bici la maňana despues de un día lluvioso es un verdadero placer.


Observar los objetos cotidianos al ritmo de mi pedalo y ver como la luz de la maňana parece iluminarlo todo; la hierva parece más verde y el cielo más azul.

No comments:

Post a Comment