Tuesday, March 9, 2010

San Diego

Visiting San Diego for the weekend and got to visit a great little bikeshop: Ye Olde Bike Place. The truth is that I don't have lots of experience with bikeshops, when I feel brave enough to venture into one I usually walk in scared, feeling inadequate, and not sure how to even get help. However, this shop made me feel different. The owners are friendly, helpful, and have no snob bike attitude. They could not help me with what I needed, but they surely tried, gave me advice and made recommendations.
Bikes and coffee with a smile!
This is their web: http://yeoldebicycle.com/

El fin de semana fui a San Diego y visite una excelente tienda de bicicletas, la “Ye Olde Bike Place.” La verdad es que no tengo mucha experiencia en tiendas de bicis, y cuando tengo el valor de entrar en una, normalmente entro cohibida, casí temerosa de pedir ayuda...pero esta tienda es diferente y me hizo sentir diferente. Los dueňos son simpáticos, no tienen aire de superioridad. No pudieron ayudarme con lo que yo iba buscando pero lo intentaron con atención, buenos consejos y trato agradable.
Bicis y café con una sonrisa!
Esta es su página web: http://yeoldebicycle.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment