Monday, March 15, 2010

Treasures ~**~ Tesoros





You never know the treasures you’ll find at the thrift store and since I have more free time now, I have been visiting my favorite ones frequently. I love being able to find cool vintage items on a budget, plus I know I’m supporting a non-profit that works for a good cause. My latest find: 1883 Lucchese cowboy boots. I absolutely adore them! They are so comfy, and to my surprise they are good for riding.

Una nunca sabe que tesoros va a encontrar en las tiendas de segunda y desde que tengo más tiempo he estado visitando mis favoritas frequentemente. Me encanta encontrar prendas “vintage”que no se salen de mi presupuesto. Además, me siento bien sabiendo que estoy ayudando a una ong cuyo objetivo es trabajar por una buena causa. La última vez que fui encontré estas botas vaqueras de la marca 1883 Lucchese. Me encantan! Y son tan comodas, que incluso puedo montar en bici con ellas sin ningún problema.

No comments:

Post a Comment