Thursday, March 25, 2010

Streets ~**~ Calles

How many times I have been scared of riding on the streets!
Santa Barbara is a pretty fun and safe place to ride but often I felt that I was missing some basic bike handling skills and more knowledge about how ride safely. So, I checked the Santa Barbara Bike Coalition web and enrolled in their Street Skills class. It was great! I learned so much and my riding now will be more fun and of course safer! Totally recommend it to everyone, the teachers are very nice, the materials are helpful, there is a bike ride and you get a certificate at the end...by the way, I only missed two questions in the quiz...

Cuantas veces he tenido miedo de montar en bici en la carretera!
Santa Barbara es una ciudad tranquila sin mucho trafico, pero me sentia que me faltaba el conocimiento de como salir en bici de forma mas segura sabiendo el que hacer en cada momento. Asi pues, decidi apuntarme a una clase de seguridad en la carretera a traves de la coalicion de bicicletas de Santa Barbara. La clase fue estupenda y aprendi un monton de trucos de seguridad. Estoy segura que desde ahora me voy a divertir mas pedaleando! Recomiendo la clase a tod@s; los maetros son simpaticos, los materiales muy utiles, hay una salida en grupo con la bici y al final te dan un certificado...y solo falle dos preguntas en el test...

No comments:

Post a Comment