Thursday, February 18, 2010

Night Riding/ Pedaleando por la noche



Last weekend my group of friends decided to go on a evening ride and it was so much fun! It was a bike & beer ride, a pub crawl on bikes. Of course, I was scared because I'm a very inexperience rider, had never biked at night, plus beer was mixed into the equation. I wasn't scared, I was terrified during the whole week and entertained the idea of not going...I feared that riding in the evening might be harder, I thought there would be lots of traffic on a Saturday evening and at the end, I got on my bike and headed downtown with the group. And I was amazed at how much fun it was. I liked the cold wind heating my face, I loved seeing the moon, and I felt alive!

El fin de semana pasado mis amigos y yo salimos con las bicis por la noche para ir de caňas. Fue divertidísimo, aunque al principio tenia miedo debido a mi inexperiencia, a que nunca habia salido con la bici por la noche y además si había cervezas de por medio, había más margen para error! Durante toda la semana pense en cada una de las razones por las que tenía miedo, incluso pensè en no ir, pero cuando llego el momento, monte en mi bici de camino al centro. La verdad es que me sorprendí de lo divertido que fue y me encanto la experiencia de pedalear a la luz de la luna y el aire frio de la noche golpeando mi cara me hizo sentir más viva.






No comments:

Post a Comment