Thursday, December 9, 2010

Pola Bear ~**~ Oso Polar


In my way to work I see this cool polar bear family everyday! The shop is a "member only barbershop," and you can get a hair cut and smoke a cigar....not sure I approve of the exclusiveness but I love their decorations....

En el camino al trabajo veo a esta familia de osos polares cada dia! El negocio es una barberia para limitada a miembros exclusivos donde te puedes cortar el pelo y fumar un puro. No me parece bien su sistema exclusivo pero me encantas sus adornos de Navidad....

And this is one of the the fancy window displays of The Bici shop State Street. They do such a nice job, the Halloween display was truly artistic!

Y este es uno de los escaparates de la tienda The Bici en la calle State, y es que ellos hacen un trabajo excelente con sus decoraciones, las de Halloween eran realmente artisticas.

And our Xmas tree!
Y nuestro arbol de Navidad!

No comments:

Post a Comment