Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Pizza & Beer ~**~ Pizza y Cerves

Finally on Sunday I got to go on a longer ride after my ankle incident, I went for almost 10 miles, and although it's not a long distance, the hills and the lack of practice made me feel tired and ready for a treat. And what is better than oven fired pizza and local beer? This pic is from Sunday evening at Full of Life in Los Alamos. I love their oven, their flatbread pizza and the Telegraph beer!

Finalmente, el domingo sali con la bici por 10 millas, un tanto más largo desde mi incidente del tobillo y aunque no es una larga distancia, las colinas y la falta de practica me hizo sentir cansada y lista para un darme un capricho. Y que es mejor que una buena pizza de horno de leña y cerveza artesanal? Esta foto es del domingo en Full of Life en Los Alamos. Y como me gusta su horno, su pizza y las cervezas de Telegraph!

No comments:

Post a Comment