Monday, December 6, 2010

Just pedal ~**~ Dale al pedal

After quite many days off the bike due to injury, I finally rode La Relampago today. I was so excited this morning that I couldn't stop smiling! Riding back home in the evening was great, although my ankle was a little swollen and tender...but I didn't care, seeing all the Xmas lights up from the bikelane was really lovely. I'm bringing the camara and will post some pics tomorrow and for now enjoy this beautiful sunset!

Despues de no montar en bici por muchos dias, hoy por fin sali con La Relampago y estaba tan contenta que no podia parar de sonreir en todo el camino al trabajo. De regreso a casa en la tarde desde el carril de bicis la ciudad estaba preciosa con todas las luces de Navidad, aunque al llegar a casa me dolia un poco el tobillo y lo tenia hinchado... ah, que le vamos a hacer!....Sin falta pongo fotos mañana y por el momento disfrutaz de esta hermosa puesta de sol!

No comments:

Post a Comment