Monday, October 25, 2010

Girly Death ~**~ Las Muertitas

Last Friday I volunteered with my co-workers at the Santa Barbara Zoo for a non-profits lead trick-or-treat event. The theme was "Day of the Death" and we had a blast distributing over 1,000 children toothbrushes. Riding back home later in the evening I scared quite a few people with my scary make-up! There were many smiles as well as some people realized that I was Frida!

I can't wait for Halloween, it's my very favorite Holiday here in the US! What will be your costume? Will you ride to a party?

El viernes pasado yo y mis compañeras de trabajo fuimos al Zoológico de Santa Bárbara para una fiesta de ONGs para un evento de Halloween. El tema de los disfraces fue del "Día de los Muertos" y nos lo pasamos genial distribuyendo mas de 1.000 cepillos de dientes a los niños. De camino a casa con la bici asuste a bastante gente con mi terrorifico maquillaje! Y tambien hubo quien sonrio al darse cuenta que era la calavera de Frida!

Me encanta Halloween, es mi fiesta favorita aqui en Estados Unidos! ¿Cuál será tu disfraz? ¿Vas a una fiesta de disfraces en bici?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your support and for taking part in Boo at the Zoo! Glad to hear you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete