Sunday, May 16, 2010

Back to 7th grade ~**~De regreso al séptimo curso





In 1987 when I was in 7th grade the Hombres G came to my hometown but I didn't get to go to the concert. As a teenager, it was my dream to see them, and year after year I resigned myself to the fact that I wouldn't never get to see them, but my sweet hubby surprised me and got tickets to the show as my birthday present. My dream came true last Friday, when almost one quarter of a century later I got to see them in Los Angeles and sing along "sufre mamón!"

Cuando estaba en séptimo curso los Hombres G vinieron a mi cuidad pero no pude ir...durante toda mi adolescencia tenía tantas ganas de verlos, después poco a poco me fui resignando a que tal vez nunca los vería pero mi maridito me sorprendió comprando entradas al concierto como mi regalo de cumpleaños. Al final mi sueño se hizo realidad el viernes pasado, cuando casí un cuarto de siglo después, finalmente los pude ver en Los Angeles y cantar con ellos "sufre mamón!"

No comments:

Post a Comment