Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sore ~**~ Dolorida

Yes, I'm pretty sore...I felt down and it hurts....hubby said "better bruised leg and broken spirit" and he is right...but it does hurt indeed!
I got pretty mad when I went done not because my hills and purse were in the middle of the road, I was really upset because the only reason I felt was because a touring bus was parked illegally in a red zone and I couldn't see if cars were coming at a one way cross intersection.
Suddenly a car came pretty fast and I got scared and lost my balance and went down. I'm glad I was able to react promptly and got off the intersection quickly.
I didn't call the police, I just got back on my bike and rode to work...but now that the day is almost over and all my bones hurt, I think I should had call the cops and report the f ^&%$ illegal bus parking....

Sí, estoy bastante dolorida ... me caí y me duele .... mi esposo dijo que "peor tener la pierna rota que el espíritu demolido" y tiene razón ... pero me duelen de verdad todos los huesos!

Me enfade mucho cuando me fu
í al suelo con mi bolso y tacones en medio de la carretera; mi furia se derivaba de que la causa era que había un autobús estacionado ilegalmente en una zona roja y no pudía ver si los coches venían para cruzar la intersección.
De pronto apareció un coche muy rápido, me asusté y perdí el equilibrio y me ca
í al suelo. Me alegro de que fuí capaz de reaccionar rápidamente y me salí de la intersección con rapidez.
No llamé a la policía, me sub
í a mi bicicleta y continue mi camino al trabajo.... pero ahora que el día está a punto de terminar y me duele todo creo que debería había llamado a la policía para reportar el estacionamiento ilegal del jodido autobus.. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment